One Island Park - Miami Beach Marina Rules
To make your stay with us more enjoyable, the following set of guidelines should be followed. These are merely suggested rules of etiquette and regulations to make the Marina and its facilities more enjoyable for all customers.
1. Do not leave garbage on the docks or common areas to be picked up. Garbage should be bagged and tied and then properly placed in designated receptacles, or be placed in the garbage truck, not loosely scattered or abandoned.
2. Oils and fuels should be disposed of properly and not in Marina trash cans. Please ask for assistance when disposing of oils, fuels, or chemicals. Your concern for the environment helps.
3. Try not to introduce any effluents into the Marina lagoon. Use holding tanks if possible.
4. Do not attempt to turn on your own water and electricity. Please have a dock attendant provide the service. Using pliers or screwdrivers will damage the equipment and you will be charged. It is suggested that you read meters (if applicable) along with our dock attendant to ensure accuracy.
5. Anyone caught taking water from another yacht's tap shall be responsible for the entire water cost of the metered yacht. Please use your own water.
6. Keep power cords and water hoses in a neat and orderly fashion so that no one will trip in the dark or while carrying objects.
7. Please wash sails on lawn areas where water outlets and drying spaces are available, or do it aboard your yacht.
8. When marking anchor chains with paint, use paper or cardboard beneath your chain to keep wet paint off the docks and other customers' shoes.
9. When cleaning dinghies, make sure you rinse debris and growth off of the docks when finished.
10. Lock the vessel when leaving it unattended.
11. Lock your dinghies and outboard at night.
12. Try to keep excessive noise down after 10:00 pm.
13. Do not utilize power sanders or grinders while completing minor vessel repairs.
14. Barbecue and cooking on the docks is prohibited. Barbecue and cooking should be done on board in suitable equipment and self contained. Any other way is dangerous and frowned upon. Kindly clean up after yourself when finished. Charcoal ash and debris are not to be disposed of into the lagoon.
15. If bright deck lights or spot lights are to be used at night, avoid pointing them at nearby boats, especially down or into their cabins.
16. Pets need to be kept on a leash or in an acceptable carrying case. Please be sure to clean up after your pets. Owners will be responsible for any damages caused by unattended pets.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.